The Remains of the Day
August 10, 2009 2 Comments
- Esquire has a devastating, fascinating, provocative article on the last late term abortion provider. Interesting use of second person, and a well done culimination of form and content to convince the reader of the need for more providers. Also, new consideration of Esquire.
- The World Digital Library: a well designed way to forage through treasures past (instant/universal wonder cabinet).
- Jizz in my pants: I found this in a student’s notebook and was slightly offended. Turns out, it was an innocent, already popular, Youtube reference (and a well played one).
- The lady pens are rising: Thoughts on the facebook woman challenge to AWP?
- Synchronized swimmers use Knox gelatin to hold their hair in place while swimming. It creates a special helmet head, and I wanted you to know this.
Yours (2 cocktails down),