Remains of the Day
September 16, 2009 Leave a comment
- How have I never heard this Arcade Fire song? Any song where teapot whistles are used is okay by me…same for handclaps. Am also a sucker for songs that contain generational awareness (old people, unborn kids…)
- Please watch this clip from Spaced. I can’t embed. If in a rush, start at 6:51 to 7:52. A wonder.
- Via Jezebel: “I’d rather have a rectal examination on live TV by a fellow with cold hands than have a Facebook page” — George Clooney (via Page Six)
- Mixed among my most recent notes from watching Rear Window: “The cloud of Lisa,” “gift giving, relationships, the cigarrette box,” and “men’s pajamas, advantage of wide lapel?”
- What is your new bikebeastlady’s name?